Aruna Bio is advancing a new class of cell-free biologics, exosomes, for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) and neurodegenerative disorders and leveraging our novel platform to optimize the delivery of RNAs, antibodies, genes, and small molecules for our partners. Through this platform and our partners, we strive to improve outcomes for CNS neurodegenerative, genetic, and rare diseases.
Aruna Bio currently offers a wide range of full-time employee benefits that include:
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Generous Holiday calendar
• Employee retirement plan
• Employee training and professional development opportunities
• Perform multiple biological/biochemical assays such as gel electrophoresis, microbiological methods, cell-based assays, particle size analysis, flow cytometry, qPCR, and ELISAs. • Evaluate new technologies and methods to make recommendations regarding their use.
• Develop and execute method qualification/validation protocols for various biological and chemical methods according to applicable policies and guidelines.
• Follow company, GxP and regulatory requirements, as applicable.
• Supply and compile data necessary for regulatory submissions.
• Perform occasional work outside of the normal business hours, including weekend work.
• Take initiative as problems and/or opportunities arise.
• Perform other appropriate duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
Quality Control/Analytical Development Associate II
The QC/AD Associate II is responsible for supporting manufacturing and testing efforts, reporting into a supervisor or manager, with work occasionally directed. The AD/QC associate 2 will gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Activities include developing and validating methods and conducting testing on raw materials, process intermediates, drug substance, drug product and stability samples.
• Proficient in multiple biological/biochemical/analytical laboratory analyses and knowledgeable of chemical and biological safety procedures. • Skilled in aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture. • Proficiency with data analysis and statistical methods including linear regression and ANOVA. • Excellent written and oral communication skills. • Exceptional organizational and documentation skills, with strict attention to detail. • Ability to follow and write detailed procedures including standard test methods and method validation protocols with limited oversight. • Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint. • Proven ability to manage multiple projects while meeting high priority deadlines with limited oversight. • Demonstrated productivity and professionalism while working in a team environment. • Ability to work independently with integrity and with limited supervision.
Qualified candidates submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: QC/AD Associate II