Aruna Bio is advancing a new class of cell-free biologics, exosomes, for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) and neurodegenerative disorders and leveraging our novel platform to optimize the delivery of RNAs, antibodies, genes, and small molecules for our partners. Through this platform and our partners, we strive to improve outcomes for neurodegenerative, genetic, and rare diseases. ArunA Bio currently offers a wide range of full-time employee benefits that include: · Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options · Generous Paid Time Off · Generous Holiday calendar · Employee retirement plan · Employee training and professional development opportunities If you are energetic, highly motivated, and want to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment, then Aruna Bio wants to hear from you. The company is currently seeking to fill the following position:
• Perform bioprocess workflows that include mammalian cell culture
• Follow established standard operating procedures and complete required documentation following proper cGMP and GMP recording of entries in batch records, forms and protocols
• Execute media and buffer preparation for mammalian cell culture using sterile technique
• Skillfully and accurately operate laboratory equipment such as pipettors, balances, biosafety cabinets, incubators, autoclaves, microscopes, centrifuges
• Safe handling, storage, and maintenance of chemicals according to Environmental Safety Division and OSHA regulations
• Assist in daily operation and maintenance of the manufacturing facility
• Maintain detailed records that are legible, accurate, and readily understood • Participate in occasional weekend work
• Interact with senior laboratory personnel to review progress and present results
• Perform other appropriate duties as assigned by Manufacturing Manager, Team Leaders, or Management • Take initiative as problems and/or opportunities arise
Position Description – Biomanufacturing Associate
The Quality Assurance Associate II is responsible for supporting GMP and GLP activities, reporting to a QA supervisor or manager, with work occasionally directed. The QA associate II will gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Activities include routine quality assurance activities associated with manufacturing andtesting, quality system maintenance and improvement initiatives, and complianceto GMP quality and regulatory standards.
Experience and qualifications
· Hands on industrial and/or academic laboratory experience with adherent cell cultures. · Work experience in an industry that complies with cGMP is highly preferred · Strict attention to detail · Excellent written and oral communication skills · Exceptional organizational and documentation skills · Demonstrated ability to work productively in a team environment is a must · Proven ability to multi-task and meet multiple high priority deadlines · Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision, demonstrating personal accountability · Proficient in data entry including programs/software such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel · A bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, cell biology, biomedical engineering or similar discipline is preferred. Candidates with an associate’s degree in medical laboratory technology or biological sciences and a minimum 2-4 years pharmaceutical industry experience in a related position may be considered. Education: A bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, cell biology, biomedical engineering or similar discipline is preferred. Candidates with an associate’s degree in medical laboratory technology or biological sciences and a minimum 2-4 years pharmaceutical industry experience in a related position may be considered.
Qualified candidates submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com Subject line: Biomanufacturing Associate