Aruna Bio is advancing a new class of cell-free biologics, exosomes, for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) and neurodegenerative disorders and leveraging our novel platform to optimize the delivery of RNAs, antibodies, genes, and small molecules for our partners. Through this platform and our partners, we strive to improve outcomes for neurodegenerative, genetic, and rare diseases. ArunA Bio currently offers a wide range of full-time employee benefits that include: · Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options · Generous Paid Time Off · Generous Holiday calendar · Employee retirement plan · Employee training and professional development opportunities If you are energetic, highly motivated, and want to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment, then Aruna Bio wants to hear from you. The company is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Perform all upstream bioprocess workflows and ensure compliance with established standards, including mammalian cell cultre.
• Follow established standard operating procedures and complete required documentation following proper cGMP and GMP recording of entries in batch records, forms and protocols
• Maintain detailed records that are legible, accurate and readily understood.
• Execute media and buffer preparation for mammalian cell culture using sterile technique
• Skillfully and accurately operate laboratory equipment such as pipettors, balances, biosafety cabinets, incubators, autoclaves, microscopes, centrifuges
• Safe handling, storage, and maintainance of chemicals according to Environmental Safety Division and OSHA regulations
• Participate in occasional weekend work
• Works under guidance with responsibilities generally within established parameters.
• Strong ability to analyze complex visual data in a quantitative and objective manner
• May instruct other lab personnel in techniques.
• Makes decisions on prioritzing work may perform some assignments independently as approved.
• Requires analysis of possible solutions to solve a range of problems
• Gains support for solutions in standard or small scale issues.
• Impact within related departments
• May lead small to mid-sized projects with minimal to moderate risks and resource/financial requirements
• Communicates and plans research material needs, plans and coordinates supply orders, and handles non-standard requests.
Position Description – Biomanufacturing Associate I
The Biomanufacturing Associate I supports the the manufacturing efforts of ArunA Bio, and must work collegially and collaboratively as part of a larger team. The position requires the individual to carry out manufacturing procedures with an advanced degree of detail in accordance to established SOPs, cGMPs, and safety regulations. The individual will be responsible for performing and documenting production operations and monitoring.
Experience and qualifications
Hands on industrial and/or academic laboratory experience with the operation of all area-specific production equipment such as pilot and commercial scale chromatography columns, TFF systems and filtration technologies. • Work experience in an industry that complies with cGMP is highly preferred • Strict attention to detail • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Exceptional organizational and documentation skills • Demonstrated ability to work productively in a team environment is a must • Proven ability to multi-task and meet multiple high priority deadlines • Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision, demonstrating personal accountability • Proficient in data entry including programs/software such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel • Entry-level postion requires technical knowledge of core position requirements. • Requires business and or technical knowldege developed through education or past experience. • Good communication skills and professional/technically proficient. • A minimum associate’s degree and 2 years experience in relevant field (biomanufacturing, quality, or biology) or bachelor’s degree in relevant field plus 1 year of relevant research experience Education: A minimum associate’s degree and 2 years experience in relevant field (biomanufacturing, quality, or biology) or bachelor’s degree in relevant field plus 1 year of relevant research experience.
Qualified candidates submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com Subject line: Biomanufacturing Associate I