Aruna Bio is advancing a new class of cell-free biologics, exosomes, for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) and neurodegenerative disorders and leveraging our novel platform to optimize the delivery of RNAs, antibodies, genes, and small molecules for our partners. Through this platform and our partners, we strive to improve outcomes for CNS neurodegenerative, genetic, and rare diseases. If you are energetic, highly motivated, and want to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment, then Aruna Bio wants to hear from you. The company is currently seeking to fill the following position:
• Provide administrative support for Human Resources, including, but not limited to:
o Assist with recruitment and coordinate interviews with candidates o Coordinate onboarding procedures for new hires
o Coordinate exit procedures for departing employees
o Assist with development of HR policies and procedures
o Assist with the development and implementation of HR training programs
o Manage employee records
o Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
o Manage the HR SharePoint sites and keep libraries up to date with current HR resources such as benefits packages and employee handbooks • Assist in the development of administrative operational procedures, guidance documents, and policies
• Lead small to mid-size projects related to job function as needed
• Provide administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team, including booking travel, scheduling meetings, and managing board meeting activities • Manage corporate documents • Perform general office administrative duties • Provide administrative support for Investor Relations • Perform other appropriate duties as assigned by management.
• Take initiative as problems and/or opportunities arise
Administrative Specialist/HR Assistant
The Administrative Specialist supports administrative and operational duties including, but not limited to, providing high level administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team, assisting with human resources procedures, general office management, record management, and supporting corporate development efforts. This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Human Resources. Candidates need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated success organizing and managing multiple projects at once.
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or a related field • Minimum of 5 years of executive level administrative experience • Minimum of 2 years of human resources experience • Experience with SharePoint highly preferred • Must be proficient with the Microsoft 365 platform • Experience with file management systems highly preferred • Experience with a CRM, such as Active Campaign, highly preferred • Demonstrated effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to change to meet deadlines in a consistent, complete, accurate, and timely manner • Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills • Must be highly self-motivated and team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and collaborate effectively with others to achieve goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Qualified candidates submit a cover letter, unofficial transcript, and resume to: email@example.com Subject line: Administrative Specialist/HR Assistant.